100 Effortless Meals For Your Slow Cooker, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Chicken Skewers with Peas, Corn and Carrots Recipe
These Paleo chicken skewers are a tasty and nutritious meal option that is ideal for grilling season. The chicken, peas, corn, and carrots provide a variety of nutrients and flavors, and the simple spice blend adds just the right amount of seasoning.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine the chicken, olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss to evenly coat the chicken.
- Alternately thread the chicken, peas, corn, and carrots onto skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 10-12 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve the skewers right away and enjoy.
Quick Prep Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Pancake and Waffle Mix
Paleo Baking At Home
Paleo-Friendly Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Paleo BBQ Chicken with Corn, Peas and Carrots Recipe
Paleo Chia Pudding with Blueberries, Almonds and Honey Recipe
Paleo Caramelized Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Paleo and Vegan Friendly Plant Based Hamburgers with Soya Recipe