A Grain-Free, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Cereal Made with Nuts, Seeds and Dried Fruits
Paleo Friendly Soup With Peas, Carrots and Broccoli Recipe
This paleo-friendly soup is a delicious and healthy way to eat your vegetables. It's high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals because it's made with broccoli, carrots, and peas. For extra flavor, the soup is seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, and dried thyme.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
- Pour in the broccoli, carrots, and peas.
- Garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, salt, and pepper season the vegetables.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender, on a low heat.
- Blend the soup with an immersion blender until it is smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Bob's Red Mill Paleo Muesli
The Ultimate Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Red Lentil Rotini Pasta
The Paleo Cookbook For Two
Paleo Macaroni Bolognese Recipe
Paleo Friendly Kale Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
Paleo Curry Soup with Zucchini Noodles Recipe
Paleo Sesame Seed Ahi Tuna Bowl with Avocados Recipe