A Customized Approach To Health And Whole-Foods, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Pork, Broccoli and Red Peppers Recipe
This delicious and healthy Paleo Pork, Broccoli, and Red Peppers recipe is ideal for anyone looking to eat healthy and stay fit. It is high in protein and low in carbs, making it an ideal Paleo meal or a healthy alternative to traditional meat dishes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine pork, broccoli, red peppers, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss everything together to coat evenly.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the pork is thoroughly cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately.
The Simple Paleo Kitchen
Paleo Raw Walnut Butter With Cashews
The Paleo Cookbook
Paleo-Friendly Cassava Flour
Paleo Vegetable Salad with Radish, Carrots, Onion, Broccoli and Tomatoes Recipe
Paleo Friendly Soup With Peas, Carrots and Broccoli Recipe
Paleo Barbecue Beef Burgers Recipe
Paleo Friendly Omelette with Spinach Recipe