Made from Almond, Coconut and Tapioca Flours, this Grain-Free Baking Flour Delivers a Delicious and Satisfying Texture
Paleo Roasted Vegetables with Beetroot, Carrots and Onions Recipe
This Paleo Roasted Vegetables with Beetroot, Carrots, and Onions recipe is a quick and easy way to get your daily vegetable intake. The vegetables' natural sweetness and flavors are enhanced by roasting. This recipe is also Paleo, gluten-free, lactose-free, and vegan.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss chopped beets, carrots, and onions with olive oil, dried thyme, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the vegetables on a baking sheet and spread them out evenly.
- Roast the vegetables in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
The Paleo 30-Day Challenge
Slow Cooked Paleo
Paleo-Friendly Almond Butter
Quick Prep Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Banana Bread with Pecans and Chocolate Chips Recipe
Paleo Pancake Burger with Cheese, Eggs, Bacon and Hash Browns Recipe
Paleo Zucchini Noodles Recipe
Paleo Cream of Broccoli Soup with Green Onions Recipe