Whip up Fluffy Pancakes or Crispy Waffles with this Paleo-Friendly Batter Mix
Paleo Chia Pudding with Cream Recipe
This Paleo Chia Pudding with Cream is a filling breakfast or dessert that's high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats. Chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, and almond milk adds a creamy, nutty base. The coconut cream adds a rich and decadent flavor, making this pudding feel indulgent without feeling guilty.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond milk, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly and set aside for 15 minutes to allow the chia seeds to absorb the liquid.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut cream and whisk until smooth.
- When the chia pudding has set, transfer it to a serving bowl or jar.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut and top with whipped coconut cream.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
The Ultimate Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Red Lentil Rotini Pasta
The Paleo Cookbook For Two
Paleo Meatballs Recipe
Paleo Avocado, Cilantro and Beet Salad Recipe
Paleo Friendly Cricket Powder Burger Buns Recipe
Paleo Chicken, Peppers and Tomatoes Recipe