A Fun Approach To Cooking With Whole Ingredients, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Refried Bean Burrito with Peppers Recipe
This Paleo Chicken Burrito Bowl with Peppers is a tasty and nutritious alternative to traditional burritos. The combination of tender chicken, sweet and colorful peppers, and zesty spices will satisfy your Mexican food cravings. This dish is low-carb and paleo-friendly because cauliflower rice is used instead of traditional rice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the diced chicken, sliced peppers, and sliced red onion in a mixing bowl.
- Toss together the olive oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl to coat everything evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the peppers and onions are tender, on a baking sheet.
- Cook the cauliflower rice according to package directions or make your own by pulsing cauliflower florets in a food processor until they resemble rice grains.
- Divide the cauliflower rice evenly between four bowls.
- Serve the rice topped with the chicken and pepper mixture, sliced avocado, and a wedge of lime.
- Serve and have fun.
The Paleo Cookbook For Two
The Paleo 30-Day Challenge
Slow Cooked Paleo
Paleo Friendly Cricket Powder Burger Buns Recipe
Paleo Chicken, Peppers and Tomatoes Recipe
Paleo Smoked Salmon with Egg Recipe
Paleo Honey Roasted Plums with Potatoes Recipe