A Paleo-Friendly, Organic and Non-GMO Butter Made from Walnuts and Cashews
Paleo Smoked Salmon with Egg Recipe
This Paleo Smoked Salmon with Egg dish is a quick and easy breakfast option that's full of flavor. The smoked salmon is high in protein and omega-3 fatty acids, while the eggs add additional protein and nutrients. The avocado provides healthy fats and a creamy texture, while the dill adds freshness and flavor.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt the ghee.
- Season the eggs in the skillet with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook the eggs until the whites are firm and the yolks are done to your preference.
- Set the eggs aside after removing them from the skillet.
- Cook the smoked salmon in the skillet for 1-2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
- Place the smoked salmon and avocado slices on a plate.
- On top of the salmon and avocado, place the cooked eggs.
- Garnish with fresh dill, if desired.
- Serve and have fun.
Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
The Simple Paleo Kitchen
Paleo Raw Walnut Butter With Cashews
The Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Friendly Salad with Avocados, Snow Peas, Cucumbers and Bell Peppers Recipe
Paleo Roasted Whole Chicken Recipe
Paleo Friendly Grilled Salmon, Avocado, Tomato, Lemon, Olive Oil, and Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Paleo Salad with Chicken, Strawberries, Brussels Sprouts and Strawberries Recipe