100 Delicious Squeaky Clean Paleo And Keto Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Friendly Grilled Salmon, Avocado, Tomato, Lemon, Olive Oil, and Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
This Paleo-friendly grilled salmon recipe is a tasty and nutritious choice for a quick and easy dinner. This dish is bursting with flavor, topped with a fresh avocado and tomato mixture and drizzled with lemon juice, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Salt and pepper the salmon fillets.
- Grill the salmon fillets after brushing them with olive oil.
- Grill the salmon for 5-7 minutes per side, or until done.
- In a bowl, combine diced avocado, tomatoes, lemon juice, and balsamic vinegar while the salmon is grilling.
- Remove the salmon from the grill and serve with the avocado and tomato mixture.
Bob's Red Mill Paleo Muesli
The Ultimate Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Red Lentil Rotini Pasta
The Paleo Cookbook For Two
Paleo Soft Boiled Egg with Zucchini, Tomatoes and Avocados Recipe
Paleo Friendly Cauliflower, Parsley and Pomegranate Salad Recipe
Paleo Cabbage and Kale Wraps Recipe
Paleo Chicken Skewers with Peas, Corn and Carrots Recipe