Recipes And Meal Plans For Weight Loss, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo BBQ Chicken with Corn, Peas and Carrots Recipe
This Paleo BBQ Chicken with Corn, Peas, and Carrots is a tasty and nutritious meal that's ideal for a summer barbecue. The chicken is juicy and flavorful, with a smoky BBQ sauce that is free of preservatives. The vegetables add a fresh and colorful touch to the dish while also being high in nutrients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Whisk together BBQ sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper before brushing them with the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Grill the chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- While the chicken cooks, prepare the vegetables according to package directions.
- Serve the chicken with a side of vegetables.
The Paleo Cookbook
Paleo-Friendly Cassava Flour
Nom Nom Paleo: Food For Humans
Paleo-Friendly Brownie Mix With No Sugar Added
Paleo Barbecue Beef Burgers Recipe
Paleo Friendly Omelette with Spinach Recipe
Paleo Entrecote Beef Steak with Tomatoes, Eggs and Rosemary Recipe
Paleo Friendly Kale Bread Recipe