300 Delicious Paleo Diet Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Sesame Seed Ahi Tuna Bowl with Avocados Recipe
This Paleo Sesame Seed Ahi Tuna Bowl with Avocados is a delicious and healthy lunch or dinner option. The tuna is coated in sesame seeds and cooked to perfection, while the salad is loaded with fresh greens and vegetables. The avocado adds a creamy texture that perfectly balances the flavors.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Preheat a skillet to medium-high.
- Combine sesame seeds, coconut aminos, garlic, and ginger in a shallow dish.
- Mix the sesame seeds into the tuna steaks.
- Heat the coconut oil in a preheated skillet.
- Cook the tuna steaks for 2-3 minutes per side, or until done to preference.
- Toss the mixed greens, cucumber, radish, and shredded carrots with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Separate the salad into two bowls.
- Top each salad with a tuna steak and half a sliced avocado.
King Arthur Grain-Free Paleo Baking Flour
Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
The Simple Paleo Kitchen
Paleo Seared Tuna Tar Tar Recipe
Paleo Banana Bread Recipe
Paleo Cauliflower Salad with Pomegranate Recipe
Paleo Salmon with Zuchinni and Spinach Recipe