100 Effortless Meals For Your Slow Cooker, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Cauliflower Salad with Pomegranate Recipe
This paleo cauliflower salad is an excellent accompaniment to any meal. It's full of healthy cauliflower, crunchy walnuts, and sweet pomegranate seeds, all tossed in a tangy vinaigrette.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet.
- Toss to coat and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.
- Whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss together the roasted cauliflower, walnuts, pomegranate seeds, parsley, and mint in a mixing bowl.
- Serve the salad immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Paleo Sweet Potato Starch Noodles
The One-Pot Paleo Cookbook
Bob's Red Mill Paleo Muesli
The Ultimate Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Homemade Meatballs Recipe
Paleo Date Balls with Almonds, Cinnamon and Chocolate Recipe
Paleo Friendly Zucchini Noodles with Parsley Recipe
Paleo Meatballs Recipe