Made with Simple, Clean Ingredients, this Mix is Free From Grains, Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugars
Paleo Sweet Potato Yams Recipe
These Paleo Sweet Potato Yams are a tasty and nutritious side dish for any meal. The sweetness of the honey and cinnamon complements the natural sweetness of the sweet potatoes perfectly. They're also simple to make and can be served hot or cold.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced sweet potatoes.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the coconut oil and honey.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the melted coconut oil and honey mixture to coat.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the ground cinnamon and sea salt once more.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the sweet potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Paleo Red Lentil Rotini Pasta
The Paleo Cookbook For Two
The Paleo 30-Day Challenge
Paleo Avocado, Cilantro and Beet Salad Recipe
Paleo Friendly Cricket Powder Burger Buns Recipe
Paleo Chicken, Peppers and Tomatoes Recipe
Paleo Smoked Salmon with Egg Recipe