A Grain-Free, Gluten-Free and Nut-Free Flour Made from the Whole Root of the Cassava Plant
Paleo Friendly Cricket Powder Burger Buns Recipe
These paleo-friendly cricket powder burger buns are a tasty and healthy alternative to traditional buns. They're high in protein thanks to the cricket powder and healthy fats thanks to the almond flour and coconut oil.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the almond flour, cricket powder, flaxseed, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the eggs, melted coconut oil, and honey in a mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly until a dough forms.
- Form the dough into 4-5 burger bun shapes and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sesame seeds should be sprinkled on top of the burger buns.
- Bake the buns for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow the buns to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
King Arthur Grain-Free Paleo Baking Flour
Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
The Simple Paleo Kitchen
Paleo Salmon with Asparagus, Pomegranate and Onions Recipe
Paleo Roasted Bok Choy, Chicken and Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Paleo Friendly Salad with Avocados, Snow Peas, Cucumbers and Bell Peppers Recipe
Paleo Roasted Whole Chicken Recipe