60 Wholesome One-Dish Recipes You Won't Believe Are Dairy-Free And Gluten-Free, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Grilled Sausage and Yams Recipe
This Paleo Grilled Sausage and Yams recipe is a tasty and healthy way to enjoy grill flavors. The combination of savory Italian sausage and sweet yams creates a filling and satisfying meal ideal for a summer barbecue or weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine the sliced yams, olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- To coat evenly, toss.
- Thread skewers with Italian sausage.
- Grill the yams for 4-5 minutes per side, or until they are tender.
- Grill the sausage for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once or twice, until fully cooked.
- Serve with grilled yams and sausage skewers.
Paleo Raw Walnut Butter With Cashews
The Paleo Cookbook
Paleo-Friendly Cassava Flour
Nom Nom Paleo: Food For Humans
Paleo Friendly Grilled Salmon, Avocado, Tomato, Lemon, Olive Oil, and Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Paleo Salad with Chicken, Strawberries, Brussels Sprouts and Strawberries Recipe
Paleo Roasted Cauliflower with Tomato Puree Recipe
Paleo Roasted Turkey Dinner with Oranges and Lemons Recipe