100 Delicious Squeaky Clean Paleo And Keto Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Pork Chops with Hoisin Sauce, Broccoli, Almonds and Cranberries Recipe
Paleo Pork Chops with Hoisin Sauce is a tasty and healthy way to enjoy pork chops. The hoisin sauce adds a nice touch of sweetness, while the broccoli, almonds, and cranberries add crunch and flavor to the dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the coconut aminos, hoisin sauce, honey, coconut oil, ginger, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush the pork chops with the hoisin mixture after seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Place the pork chops on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until done.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli until tender.
- Divide the pork chops and broccoli among four plates and top with sliced almonds and dried cranberries to serve.
Paleo Pancake and Waffle Mix
Paleo Baking At Home
Paleo-Friendly Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
The Complete Paleo Cookbook For Beginners
Paleo Chia Pudding with Blueberries, Almonds and Honey Recipe
Paleo Caramelized Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Paleo and Vegan Friendly Plant Based Hamburgers with Soya Recipe
Paleo Fried Shrimp with Limes Recipe