A Customized Approach To Health And Whole-Foods, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Friendly Kale Bread Recipe
This Paleo Friendly Kale Bread is a nutritious and tasty bread that is ideal for those on a paleo diet or looking for a healthier bread option. The kale provides a nutritional boost, while the almond and coconut flours provide a gluten-free and grain-free alternative to traditional breads.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the eggs, almond milk, olive oil, and honey.
- Mix in the chopped kale with the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Grease a loaf pan with olive oil, then pour in the batter.
- Bake the bread for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow 10-15 minutes for the bread to cool before slicing and serving.
The Paleo 30-Day Challenge
Slow Cooked Paleo
Paleo-Friendly Almond Butter
Paleo Beef Steak with Mushrooms, Potatoes and Carrots Recipe
Paleo Roasted Chicken, Potatoes with Green Beans and Brussel Sprouts Recipe
Paleo Almond Crumble Muffins Recipe
Paleo Friendly Sausage, Potato Hash, Fried Eggs and Avocados Recipe