A Grain-Free, Gluten-Free and Nut-Free Flour Made from the Whole Root of the Cassava Plant
Paleo Roasted Chicken, Potatoes with Green Beans and Brussel Sprouts Recipe
This Paleo Roasted Chicken, Potatoes with Green Beans and Brussel Sprouts recipe is a quick and easy meal that's perfect for a cozy dinner. The chicken is juicy and flavorful, and the vegetables are perfectly roasted. This recipe is both paleo and gluten-free.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss the potatoes, green beans, and Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons olive oil, minced garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the vegetables on a large baking sheet and top with the chicken.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper after rubbing it with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- In a preheated oven, roast the chicken and vegetables for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and set aside for 10-15 minutes before carving.
Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
The Simple Paleo Kitchen
Paleo Raw Walnut Butter With Cashews
The Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Cauliflower Salad with Pomegranate Recipe
Paleo Salmon with Zuchinni and Spinach Recipe
Paleo Tomahawk Steak with Broccolini and BBQ Sauce Recipe
Paleo Chia Pudding with Cream Recipe