A Grain-Free Flour Blend that can be used as a Substitute for Traditional Wheat Flour
Paleo Friendly Sausage, Potato Hash, Fried Eggs and Avocados Recipe
This hearty and filling breakfast dish is ideal for a paleo diet. The sausage and potatoes provide a good source of protein and carbohydrates to get your day started, while the avocado adds a healthy dose of fat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Heat the ground sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the sausage is browned and cooked through, breaking it up into small pieces.
- Set the sausage aside after removing it from the skillet.
- In the same skillet, cook the diced potatoes until golden brown and crispy, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until the onion is translucent and the garlic is minced in the skillet with the potatoes.
- Return the cooked sausage to the skillet with the potatoes, stirring to combine.
- Season to taste with paprika, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Fry the eggs in a separate skillet until done to your liking.
- Serve the sausage potato hash immediately, topped with a fried egg and avocado slices.
Paleo Raw Walnut Butter With Cashews
The Paleo Cookbook
Paleo-Friendly Cassava Flour
Nom Nom Paleo: Food For Humans
Paleo Tomahawk Steak with Broccolini and BBQ Sauce Recipe
Paleo Chia Pudding with Cream Recipe
Paleo Sweet Potato Yams Recipe
Paleo Refried Bean Burrito with Peppers Recipe