Made from 100% Green Lentil Flour, this Pasta is Gluten-Free, Grain-Free and High in Protein
Paleo Honey Roasted Plums with Potatoes Recipe
A tasty and simple Paleo recipe that combines the sweetness of roasted plums with the savory flavor of baby potatoes, all drizzled with honey and fresh rosemary.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 32 minutes
- Total Time: 42 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the halved potatoes with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes.
- Combine the honey and rosemary in the same bowl.
- Toss the sliced plums with the honey mixture in the bowl.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and place them on a baking sheet with the plum slices.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes more, or until the plums are soft and slightly caramelized.
- Serve immediately.
The Simple Paleo Kitchen
Paleo Raw Walnut Butter With Cashews
The Paleo Cookbook
Paleo-Friendly Cassava Flour
Paleo Roasted Whole Chicken Recipe
Paleo Friendly Grilled Salmon, Avocado, Tomato, Lemon, Olive Oil, and Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Paleo Salad with Chicken, Strawberries, Brussels Sprouts and Strawberries Recipe
Paleo Roasted Cauliflower with Tomato Puree Recipe