Whip up Fluffy Pancakes or Crispy Waffles with this Paleo-Friendly Batter Mix
Paleo Roasted Cauliflower with Tomato Puree Recipe
This Paleo Roasted Cauliflower with Tomato Puree is a tasty and nutritious side dish that goes well with any meal. The flavorful and nutritious combination of roasted cauliflower and tomato puree is delicious.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Combine the cauliflower florets, tomato puree, olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss to evenly coat the cauliflower.
- On a large baking sheet, spread the cauliflower mixture in a single layer.
- Roast the cauliflower for 20-25 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Paleo Red Lentil Rotini Pasta
The Paleo Cookbook For Two
The Paleo 30-Day Challenge
Paleo Cabbage and Kale Wraps Recipe
Paleo Chicken Skewers with Peas, Corn and Carrots Recipe
Paleo Pork Chops with Hoisin Sauce, Broccoli, Almonds and Cranberries Recipe
Paleo Banana Bread with Pecans and Chocolate Chips Recipe