300 Delicious Paleo Diet Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Grilled Salmon with Coconut and Vegetable Salad Recipe
This Paleo Grilled Salmon with Coconut and Vegetable Salad is a tasty and nutritious meal that's ideal for a summer barbecue. The salmon is grilled to perfection and seasoned with smoked paprika, sea salt, and black pepper. The coconut and vegetable salad combines mixed salad greens, shredded carrot, shredded red cabbage, shredded coconut, and chopped fresh cilantro in a light lime and olive oil dressing.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- The salmon fillets should be rubbed with coconut oil and seasoned with smoked paprika, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Grill the salmon fillets for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Meanwhile, combine the mixed salad greens, shredded carrot, shredded red cabbage, shredded coconut, and chopped fresh cilantro in a large mixing bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the lime juice and extra-virgin olive oil in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine it.
- With the coconut and vegetable salad, serve the grilled salmon fillets.
Paleo-Friendly Green Lentil Rotini Pasta
The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Sweet Potato Starch Noodles
The One-Pot Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Avocado and Poached Eggs Recipe
Paleo Orange Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
Paleo Maple Roasted Plums and Apples Recipe
Paleo Salmon Salad with Vegetables Recipe