900 Grain-Free And Gluten-Free Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Friendly Seared Tuna, Onions and Vermicelli Noodles Recipe
This Paleo Friendly Seared Tuna, Onions, and Vermicelli Noodles recipe is a nutritious and delicious weeknight dinner. The tuna steak is seared to perfection and served on a bed of vermicelli noodles with a savory sauce made of coconut aminos and vinegar.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Rinse and pat the tuna steak dry.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Sauté the chopped onions and minced garlic until the onions are translucent.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the tuna is seared to your liking, in the skillet.
- Set the tuna steak aside after removing it from the skillet.
- Combine the coconut aminos, coconut vinegar, black pepper, and sea salt in the same skillet.
- To combine, stir everything together thoroughly.
- Toss the vermicelli noodles with the sauce in the skillet.
- Cook the noodles for 2-3 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve the seared tuna steak over vermicelli noodles, topped with the skillet onions and garlic.
The Paleo 30-Day Challenge
Slow Cooked Paleo
Paleo-Friendly Almond Butter
Quick Prep Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Roasted Chicken, Potatoes with Green Beans and Brussel Sprouts Recipe
Paleo Almond Crumble Muffins Recipe
Paleo Friendly Sausage, Potato Hash, Fried Eggs and Avocados Recipe
Paleo Medium Rare Steak with Arugula Recipe