300 Delicious Paleo Diet Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Almond Crumble Muffins Recipe
These Paleo Almond Crumble Muffins make an excellent breakfast or snack. They are grain-free and gluten-free because they are made with almond flour and coconut flour. The honey and sliced almond crumble topping adds a satisfying crunch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk together honey, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients until well combined.
- Fold in the almond slices.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with batter and place in a greased muffin tin.
- To make the crumble topping, combine sliced almonds and a tablespoon of honey in a small bowl.
- Crumble the topping over each muffin.
- 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Simple Paleo Kitchen
Paleo Raw Walnut Butter With Cashews
The Paleo Cookbook
Paleo-Friendly Cassava Flour
Paleo Salmon with Zuchinni and Spinach Recipe
Paleo Tomahawk Steak with Broccolini and BBQ Sauce Recipe
Paleo Chia Pudding with Cream Recipe
Paleo Sweet Potato Yams Recipe