Simple Whole-Food Meals That Can Be Made Within 5 To 15 Minutes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Brussels Sprouts, Bacon and Caramalized Onions Recipe
This Paleo Brussels Sprouts, Bacon, and Caramelized Onions recipe is a tasty and healthy side dish that is suitable for any occasion. The Brussels sprouts are roasted until tender and caramelized, and the bacon and onions add a salty and sweet flavor that will satisfy your taste buds. This dish is Paleo, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 5-7 minutes.
- Set the bacon aside after removing it from the skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is caramelized, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the onions and bacon from the skillet and set aside.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a skillet.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts in the skillet for 20-25 minutes, or until they are tender and caramelized.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and replace the bacon and onions.
- To serve, toss everything together.
Paleo-Friendly Cassava Flour
Nom Nom Paleo: Food For Humans
Paleo-Friendly Brownie Mix With No Sugar Added
Clean Paleo Family Cookbook
Paleo Sweet Potato Yams Recipe
Paleo Refried Bean Burrito with Peppers Recipe
Paleo Roasted Chicken with Fried Potatoes Recipe
Paleo Friendly Pumpkin Cream Soup Recipe