An Allergen-Free Approach To Clean Eating, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Beef Ribs Recipe
These Paleo Beef Ribs are a hearty and delicious meal that is suitable for any occasion. The dry rub and sauce work together to give the beef short ribs a tangy and savory flavor that will not disappoint.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To make the dry rub, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the beef short ribs in a baking dish and coat with the dry rub.
- To make the sauce, combine the coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, tomato paste, honey, and water in a small bowl.
- Make sure the beef short ribs are well coated with the sauce.
- Bake for 25 to 3 hours, or until the meat is tender and falling off the bone, covered with aluminum foil.
- Remove the aluminum foil and heat the oven to 400°F.
- Continue baking for another 15-20 minutes, or until the beef ribs are caramelized and crispy on the outside.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Paleo-Friendly Brownie Mix With No Sugar Added
Clean Paleo Family Cookbook
Paleo-Friendly Green Lentil Rotini Pasta
The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Roasted Chicken with Fried Potatoes Recipe
Paleo Friendly Pumpkin Cream Soup Recipe
Paleo Friendly Steak, Broccoli, Tomatoes and Walnuts Recipe
Paleo Tucson Salad Bowl with Grilled Chicken, Tomatoes and Pine Nuts Recipe