900 Grain-Free And Gluten-Free Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Friendly Steak, Broccoli, Tomatoes and Walnuts Recipe
For a delicious and healthy meal, combine juicy steak, roasted broccoli, burst cherry tomatoes, and crunchy walnuts in this Paleo-friendly recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss broccoli florets with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Place the seasoned broccoli florets on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Season the steak with 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in the meantime.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over high heat, sear the steak for 2-3 minutes per side for medium rare or to desired doneness.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the cherry tomatoes burst, in the same skillet.
- Make thin slices of the steak.
- Toss the roasted broccoli, burst cherry tomatoes, and walnuts in a mixing bowl.
- Top the steak slices with the broccoli, cherry tomato, and walnut mixture and serve.
Slow Cooked Paleo
Paleo-Friendly Almond Butter
Quick Prep Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Pancake and Waffle Mix
Paleo Honey Roasted Plums with Potatoes Recipe
Paleo Grilled Sausage and Yams Recipe
Paleo Butternut Squash and Cilantro Soup Recipe
Paleo Potato Puree Soup with Scallops and Lime Recipe