300 Delicious Paleo Diet Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Friendly Zucchini Noodles with Parsley Recipe
This recipe is a tasty and nutritious alternative to traditional pasta dishes. Using zucchini noodles instead of wheat-based pasta is an excellent way to increase your vegetable intake while still enjoying a satisfying meal. Fresh parsley adds a fresh flavor and nutrition boost.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until zucchini noodles are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste after adding the parsley.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Paleo Baking At Home
Paleo-Friendly Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
The Complete Paleo Cookbook For Beginners
King Arthur Grain-Free Paleo Baking Flour
Paleo Chia Pudding with Raspberries and Coconut Milk Recipe
Paleo Charcuterie Border with Prosciutto, Berries, Olives, Snap Peas, Cashews, Almonds and Carrots Recipe
Paleo Salmon and Spinach Dinner with Tahini and Lemons Recipe
Paleo Salmon with Asparagus, Pomegranate and Onions Recipe