A Grain-Free, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Cereal Made with Nuts, Seeds and Dried Fruits
Paleo Steak, Broccoli, Carrots and Sweet Potatoes Recipe
This Paleo steak dish is full of nutritious vegetables and is ideal for a filling and healthy meal. The ribeye steaks are juicy and tender, and the broccoli, carrots, and sweet potatoes make for a colorful and flavorful side dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil and minced garlic, toss broccoli, carrots, and sweet potatoes.
- Season with black pepper and sea salt.
- On a large baking sheet, evenly distribute the vegetables.
- The remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil should be heated in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the steaks with black pepper and sea salt.
- Cook the steaks in the skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Place the steaks and vegetables on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the steaks have reached your desired doneness.
- Allow 5 minutes for the steaks to rest before serving.
The Paleo 30-Day Challenge
Slow Cooked Paleo
Paleo-Friendly Almond Butter
Paleo Butter Garlic Salmon Fillet with Lemons Recipe
Paleo Teriyaki Salmon with Lemon and Zucchini Recipe
Paleo Pork, Broccoli and Red Peppers Recipe
Paleo Meatballs in Tomato Sauce Recipe