Whip up Fluffy Pancakes or Crispy Waffles with this Paleo-Friendly Batter Mix
Paleo Meatballs in Tomato Sauce Recipe
These Paleo meatballs are a tasty and nutritious take on a classic dish. They are gluten-free and high in protein because they are made with almond flour rather than breadcrumbs. The tomato sauce is flavorful and satisfying, and it goes perfectly with the meatballs. This recipe is simple to prepare and ideal for a cozy weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the ground beef, almond flour, egg, onion, garlic, oregano, basil, sea salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- To combine, combine everything thoroughly.
- Create 1-inch balls out of the mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the meatballs are browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Place the meatballs in a baking pan and set aside.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, chicken broth, and dried parsley to the same skillet.
- Stir everything together and bring to a simmer.
- In the baking dish, pour the tomato sauce over the meatballs.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the meatballs are thoroughly cooked and the sauce is bubbly.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Paleo Raw Walnut Butter With Cashews
The Paleo Cookbook
Paleo-Friendly Cassava Flour
Nom Nom Paleo: Food For Humans
Paleo Friendly Soup With Peas, Carrots and Broccoli Recipe
Paleo Barbecue Beef Burgers Recipe
Paleo Friendly Omelette with Spinach Recipe
Paleo Entrecote Beef Steak with Tomatoes, Eggs and Rosemary Recipe