300 Delicious Paleo Diet Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Fried Shrimp with Limes Recipe
Paleo Fried Shrimp with Limes are a delicious and healthy take on traditional fried shrimp. The almond flour coating adds a crispy crunch to the shrimp, while the lime adds a fresh and tangy flavor. They're ideal for a quick weeknight dinner or a party appetizer.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Combine the almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge each shrimp in the almond flour mixture, shaking off any excess, after dipping it in the beaten egg.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the coconut oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and drain any excess oil on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve the shrimp immediately with lime slices on the side.
Clean Paleo Family Cookbook
Paleo-Friendly Green Lentil Rotini Pasta
The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Sweet Potato Starch Noodles
Paleo Friendly Seared Tuna, Onions and Vermicelli Noodles Recipe
Paleo Avocado and Poached Eggs Recipe
Paleo Orange Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
Paleo Maple Roasted Plums and Apples Recipe