A Paleo-Friendly, Organic and Non-GMO Butter Made from Walnuts and Cashews
Paleo Entrecote Beef Steak with Tomatoes, Eggs and Rosemary Recipe
This Paleo Entrecote Beef Steak recipe is a delicious and filling meal that is suitable for any occasion. The flavorful and filling dish is created by combining juicy beef steaks, fresh tomatoes, eggs, and rosemary.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Season both sides of the beef steaks with salt and pepper.
- Add the beef steaks to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until done to your liking.
- Remove the beef steaks from the skillet and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Add the diced tomatoes and rosemary to the same skillet.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the tomatoes soften.
- Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook until done to your liking.
- Serve the beef steaks on top of the tomato-rosemary mixture and eggs.
The Paleo Cookbook For Two
The Paleo 30-Day Challenge
Slow Cooked Paleo
Paleo Sesame Seed Ahi Tuna Bowl with Avocados Recipe
Paleo Beef Steak with Mushrooms, Potatoes and Carrots Recipe
Paleo Roasted Chicken, Potatoes with Green Beans and Brussel Sprouts Recipe
Paleo Almond Crumble Muffins Recipe