300 Delicious Paleo Diet Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Orange Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
This Paleo Orange Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry is a quick and easy meal that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. The orange sauce is sweet and tangy, with a satisfying crunch from the pork and broccoli.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the arrowroot flour, coconut aminos, honey, orange juice, garlic, and ginger in a small mixing bowl.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Cook until the pork is browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Set aside the pork from the skillet.
- Cook until the broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes, in the same skillet.
- Return the pork to the skillet and drizzle with the orange sauce.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until the sauce thickens and coats the pork and broccoli.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Paleo-Friendly Almond Butter
Quick Prep Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Pancake and Waffle Mix
Paleo Baking At Home
Paleo Friendly Sausage, Potato Hash, Fried Eggs and Avocados Recipe
Paleo Medium Rare Steak with Arugula Recipe
Paleo Brussels Sprouts, Bacon and Caramalized Onions Recipe
Paleo Pizza Crust with Salmon and Avocado Recipe