Delicious Grain-Free Cookies, Cakes, Bars, Breads And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Roasted Chicken with Fried Potatoes Recipe
This Paleo Roasted Chicken with Fried Potatoes recipe is a delicious and filling meal suitable for any occasion. The chicken is roasted to perfection after being seasoned with fragrant herbs and spices. The crispy and golden brown fried potatoes are the ideal side dish for this delicious meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Rub the oil mixture all over the chicken, making sure to get into all the nooks and crannies.
- Cook the chicken in a roasting pan for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat while the chicken roasts.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve the chicken alongside the fried potatoes.
The Paleo 30-Day Challenge
Slow Cooked Paleo
Paleo-Friendly Almond Butter
Paleo Chicken, Peppers and Tomatoes Recipe
Paleo Smoked Salmon with Egg Recipe
Paleo Honey Roasted Plums with Potatoes Recipe
Paleo Grilled Sausage and Yams Recipe