Made from 100% Green Lentil Flour, this Pasta is Gluten-Free, Grain-Free and High in Protein
Paleo Salmon Salad with Vegetables Recipe
This Paleo Salmon Salad is a light and nutritious meal. The salmon is baked to perfection after being seasoned with paprika and garlic. This salad is flavorful and nutritious, served over a bed of mixed greens with cucumber, red onion, avocado, and walnuts.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Brush the salmon fillets with the spice mixture and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is thoroughly cooked.
- Combine mixed greens, cucumber, red onion, avocado, and walnuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Serve immediately with the cooked salmon on top.
Paleo Pancake and Waffle Mix
Paleo Baking At Home
Paleo-Friendly Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
The Complete Paleo Cookbook For Beginners
Paleo Brussels Sprouts, Bacon and Caramalized Onions Recipe
Paleo Pizza Crust with Salmon and Avocado Recipe
Paleo Beef Ribs Recipe
Paleo Pork Tenderloin with Avocados, Tomatoes, Peas, Corn and Carrots Recipe