A Delicious and Healthy Alternative to Traditional Mayonnaise Made with 100% Pure Avocado Oil
Paleo Teriyaki Salmon with Lemon and Zucchini Recipe
This Paleo Teriyaki Salmon with Lemon and Zucchini recipe is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy seafood. The teriyaki sauce is made healthier by using coconut aminos and honey instead of soy sauce and sugar. This dish is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner because the lemon and zucchini add a refreshing touch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Whisk together coconut aminos, honey, apple cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange the salmon fillet in the center of a baking dish, surrounded by sliced zucchini and lemon.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce over the salmon and vegetables and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flaky.
- If desired, serve with additional lemon slices.
Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
The Simple Paleo Kitchen
Paleo Raw Walnut Butter With Cashews
The Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Steak Dinner with Roasted Onions and Garlic Recipe
Paleo Vegetable Salad with Radish, Carrots, Onion, Broccoli and Tomatoes Recipe
Paleo Friendly Soup With Peas, Carrots and Broccoli Recipe
Paleo Barbecue Beef Burgers Recipe