75 Real Food Recipes For Effortless Wholesome Meals In Your Slow Cooker, Shipped Right to Your Door
Paleo Pancake Burger with Cheese, Eggs, Bacon and Hash Browns Recipe
With this delicious Paleo Pancake Burger, you'll get the perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors. These fluffy pancakes made with almond and coconut flour are topped with juicy burger patties, melted cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, fried eggs, and golden hash browns. You won't be able to resist this breakfast burger.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Combine the ground beef, almond flour, coconut flour, coconut milk, egg, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Make four large patties out of the mixture.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Cook the burger patties in the same skillet over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes per side, or until done to your liking.
- Allow each patty to melt with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Meanwhile, in a separate skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 6-8 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are crispy and golden brown.
- Fry the eggs until they are done to your liking in a separate skillet.
- Place a pancake on a plate, then top with a burger patty with melted cheese, a slice of bacon, a fried egg, and a spoonful of hash browns.
- Add another pancake on top.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Paleo-Friendly Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
The Complete Paleo Cookbook For Beginners
King Arthur Grain-Free Paleo Baking Flour
Paleo and Vegan Friendly Plant Based Hamburgers with Soya Recipe
Paleo Fried Shrimp with Limes Recipe
Paleo Grilled Salmon with Coconut and Vegetable Salad Recipe
Paleo Bowl with Beans, Cilantro, Mint, Avocados, Cucumbers, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds Recipe