A Delicious and Healthy Alternative to Traditional Mayonnaise Made with 100% Pure Avocado Oil
Paleo Cream of Broccoli Soup with Green Onions Recipe
This Paleo Cream of Broccoli Soup with Green Onions is a delicious and healthy dairy-free way to enjoy a creamy soup. The coconut milk provides richness, while the green onions add a fresh, slightly tangy flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Heat the ghee or coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Bring the broccoli and chicken broth to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Blend the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Blend in the coconut milk until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup in bowls and garnish with sliced green onions.
King Arthur Grain-Free Paleo Baking Flour
Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
The Simple Paleo Kitchen
Paleo Grilled Salmon with Coconut and Vegetable Salad Recipe
Paleo Bowl with Beans, Cilantro, Mint, Avocados, Cucumbers, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds Recipe
Paleo Steak Dinner with Roasted Onions and Garlic Recipe
Paleo Vegetable Salad with Radish, Carrots, Onion, Broccoli and Tomatoes Recipe