Made with Simple, Clean Ingredients, this Mix is Free From Grains, Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugars
Paleo Butter Garlic Salmon Fillet with Lemons Recipe
This Paleo Butter Garlic Salmon Fillet with Lemons is a quick and easy way to prepare salmon. The garlic butter mixture infuses the salmon fillets with flavor, while the lemon juice brightens everything up. This recipe is ideal for a quick weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Season the salmon fillets on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Melted butter, minced garlic, and fresh lemon juice should all be combined in a small bowl.
- Brush the seasoned salmon fillets with the garlic butter mixture in a baking dish.
- Bake the salmon fillets for 12-15 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- With lemon wedges, serve the salmon fillets.
Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
The Simple Paleo Kitchen
Paleo Raw Walnut Butter With Cashews
Paleo Bowl with Beans, Cilantro, Mint, Avocados, Cucumbers, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds Recipe
Paleo Steak Dinner with Roasted Onions and Garlic Recipe
Paleo Vegetable Salad with Radish, Carrots, Onion, Broccoli and Tomatoes Recipe
Paleo Friendly Soup With Peas, Carrots and Broccoli Recipe