A Paleo-Friendly, Organic and Non-GMO Butter Made from Walnuts and Cashews
Paleo Soft Boiled Egg with Zucchini, Tomatoes and Avocados Recipe
A soft boiled egg is served with spiralized zucchini, diced tomatoes, and avocados in this Paleo-friendly dish. It's a delicious and healthy way to start the day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add the eggs carefully.
- Cook a soft boiled egg for 6 minutes, then remove from the water and run under cold water for 30 seconds to stop the cooking process.
- In a pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil while the eggs are cooking.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the spiralized zucchini is tender.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the diced tomatoes are heated through.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the diced avocados.
- Place the eggs in a serving dish after peeling them.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soft boiled eggs alongside the zucchini, tomatoes, and avocados.
The Paleo 30-Day Challenge
Slow Cooked Paleo
Paleo-Friendly Almond Butter
Quick Prep Paleo Cookbook
Paleo Teriyaki Salmon with Lemon and Zucchini Recipe
Paleo Pork, Broccoli and Red Peppers Recipe
Paleo Meatballs in Tomato Sauce Recipe
Paleo BBQ Chicken with Corn, Peas and Carrots Recipe