Made from 100% Sweet Potato Starch, these Noodles are Ideal for Those Following a Paleo Diet
Paleo Potato Puree Soup with Scallops and Lime Recipe
This Paleo Potato Puree Soup with Scallops and Lime is a nutritious and tasty way to enjoy a warm bowl of soup. The sweet potatoes add a rich and creamy texture to the soup, while the scallops add a savory flavor. The lime juice finishes the dish with a bright and refreshing flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the sweet potatoes, chicken broth, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook until the sweet potatoes are soft, about 20 minutes.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Stir in the coconut milk and lime juice until well combined.
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Cook until the scallops are browned and just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Fill soup bowls halfway with scallops.
- Serve immediately.
Paleo-Friendly Cassava Flour
Nom Nom Paleo: Food For Humans
Paleo-Friendly Brownie Mix With No Sugar Added
Clean Paleo Family Cookbook
Paleo Roasted Cauliflower with Tomato Puree Recipe
Paleo Roasted Turkey Dinner with Oranges and Lemons Recipe
Paleo Squash Slices with Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Paleo Roasted Vegetables with Beetroot, Carrots and Onions Recipe